As I enter back into the blogosphere, I realize that my readers don’t know a whole bunch about me. So I figured I’d dedicate this post to giving you random facts about me so you can learn a little more about the girl behind the blog.
- I used to be a water-ski instructor for a local summer camp for.
- My favorite color is blue. I think it’s the prettiest and most widely used color. I’m literally drawn to any and every object that is some shade of blue.
- I have no clue what I want to do as a career.
- I have never broken a bone – knock on wood.
- My favorite place to work is in a coffee shop.
- I had abs when I was 8 years old from playing soccer. I haven’t had them since.
- Summer is my favorite season.
- I really enjoy writing and I’m trying to figure out how I can turn it into a fun, full-time job.
- My favorite type of cake is red velvet.
- One of my biggest goals in life is to learn to speak Spanish fluently.
What are some facts about you? Let me know in the comments.